Morsekode is seeking a Junior Project Manager to join our PM team and help us get stuff done! This Junior Project Manager will provide day-to-day project management for a variety of marketing and creative projects including print, content, video, digital and strategy. (S)he will be accountable for removing obstacles for the team, managing scope and making sure that the team remains in rhythm. You develop a master plan to accomplish the stated objectives, breaking the larger end goal into smaller, attainable pieces, while balancing the constraints of time, scope, resources, budget, and quality. In essence, you take uncertainty and transform it into certainty. A strong alignment with and proven demonstration of Morsekode's core values:
- Driven. High Standards. High Belief. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and celebrate it when we arrive.
- Collaboration. We win as a team. It takes a village to generate an award winning idea.
- Communication. We listen and we connect at all levels, at all times.
- Problem Solving. Creatively. We are constantly curious and always determined to find new solutions.
- Positivity/Genuineness. We look for opportunity in every challenge, because we care.
- This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to the Director of Project and Technology Services.
- Regular travel is not expected for this position.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Morsekode is a modern creative agency. We create brand, digital and content solutions through our strategy, creative and production capabilities. Our people are our most valuable asset. Collaboratively, we compose ideas that grow business.
- Manage a portfolio of client assignments.
- Create estimates and schedules for comprehensive work plans.
- Manage risk, understanding the impact of decisions regarding priority, scope, timeline, and resources.
- Manage internal and external expectations, including attending client meetings.
- Assess and document successes, as well as lessons learned, from each project.
- Collaborate closely with the Project Management and Account teams, developers, and creatives to ensure success of projects and satisfaction of clients.
- Continually work to optimize the Agency's project management system, including software tools, processes and workflow.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 - 4 years of broad applied project management.
- Impeccable inter-personal skills; strong relationship management, project management, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships to support both leadership and company team members; to use discretion to make sound decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience facilitating meetings to obtain business requirements, functional specifications, and to achieve objectives.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and with minimal guidance, maintaining composure and professionalism in an interrupt-driven environment.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and project management software, and constantly monitor and present reports on project progress, quality assurance, problems and solutions to all stakeholders.
- Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur, while being resilient and flexible, and inspiring and motivating the team.
- Constantly communicates to the team, is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on commitments.
- Helps sustain a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
Please, no phone calls. Due to a high amount of interest, we may not reply to all applicants.
If you have checked off this list of qualifications, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to: email@example.com