Morsekode is a Minneapolis-based agency offering creative and strategic services for brands of all shapes and sizes. Our diverse team of strategists, designers, content creators and web developers work together to compose unique solutions that help our clients achieve their communication goals in a smart, compelling way — and we have tons of fun doing it.
Do you get excited about delivering smart, innovative, and performance driven campaigns for clients? Are you a pro at strategic media planning, paid digital campaigns execution and analytics/reporting? Do you love building client relationships? If you answered YES to these questions, then you might just be our next Digital Media Supervisor.
From project start to finish, you’ll work hand-in-hand with our stellar Creative, Video and Strategy teams to seamlessly integrate all the elements that make a successful campaign. As a leader, we’ll also look to you to share inspiring, innovative ideas and mentor junior staff members. Ideally, you’re an expert in planning and executing paid social media campaigns and have strong working knowledge of all facets of digital media (PPC, SEM, display, mobile, digital video/audio, programmatic).
Maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives and translating them into strategic media plans
Develop Paid Social strategies that align with holistic multi-channel media strategy and client’s marketing goals
Set-up, management and ongoing optimization of paid social media and digital campaigns
Present strategic paid digital recommendations to client and agency management
Mentor junior team members, providing encouragement and guidance
Interface with clients on an ongoing basis to present campaign reporting/analytics, actionable insights, optimizations, and proactive recommendations
Work closely with other departments to maintain integration among all disciplines
Check for accuracy, timeliness, and quality of all digital media group outputs
Builds strong relationships with media vendors/rep community, meeting with new vendors to vet for potential client activation
Keep abreast of current events, media trends and any target market industry trends that impact client’s business.
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
· 5-6 years’ experience strategically planning and executing Paid Social campaigns within key platforms (e.g. Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
· 4-6 years of agency experience in strategic development and execution of paid Digital media campaigns (paid social media)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Industry certification a plus (ex. Facebook Blueprint certification, or similar)
· Excellent understanding of the digital media landscape and general knowledge of emerging digital media technologies is required
· Experience with Google Analytics and GTM platforms required
· Experience creating audience targeting segments, utilizing 1st and 3rd party data, required. Specifically, within major social media platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
· Experience planning and executing endemic and programmatic paid digital campaigns preferred
· Knowledge of paid media management platforms MediaOcean and MediaTools preferred
· Experience with implementing digital brand safety (IAS preferred)
· Experience setting up and maintaining Ad Servers, placing and Q/A’ing site tags, managing UTM parameters, etc. (Sizmek preferred)
· Experience implementing social media pixels and custom event tags with variables
· Well versed in a variety of media research and digital ad tech platforms including Facebook Ads Manager, MediaOcean, Prisma, MediaTools, Sizmek, DCM, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Nielsen, comScore, MRI, IAS, Double Verify, etc.
Please, no phone calls. Due to a high amount of interest, we may not reply to all applicants.
If you have checked off this list of qualifications, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to: [email protected]