The Digital Media Planner has a passion for planning, executing, and managing campaigns across various platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads). Analytical and creative, you will provide insightful recommendations consistent with the approved strategy, optimize campaigns to ensure delivery is at its best possible performance, and prepare clear, insightful reports to bring clients along for the ride.
This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to the Digital Strategist. It has no direct reports. Regular travel is not expected for this position.
- Execute paid media campaigns for the Agency and clients on channels including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads and TikTok.
- Relentlessly monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns in real time, using data and intuition to improve results for the next cycle.
- Create and report metrics in a consistent, user-friendly way, providing insights into how to increase performance.
- Identify and analyze industry trends and target audiences' characteristics, behavior and digital media habits.
- Collaborate with Strategy, Account and client teams to develop digital strategies, plans and campaigns.
Additional Responsibilities and Expectations
- Vet, understand and recommend media channels, networks and vendors based on strengths and weaknesses.
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and client goals and budget are being managed and fulfilled as scheduled.
- Collaborate with the Creative and Project Management teams to traffic and organize all creative assets needed for campaigns.
- Reach out and book individual advertising spots to supplement existing network or channel options.
- Manage Agency organic social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Continually develop, broaden and deepen your skill sets; attend external courses and seminars to gather insights and share with internal teams and senior leadership; participate in professional organizations; and keep up to date with industry trends, standards, emerging technologies, and metrics tracking technologies, always thinking of how to integrate them into client and Agency work.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or coursework in digital advertising, internship, plus 0-3 years experience, required.
- Knowledge of social channels metrics, including paid and organic (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube insights).
- Proficiency in Google Adwords/Analytics. Google Partner preferred.
- Familiarity with PPC, SEO, SEM.
- Capacity to provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid media towards client goals.
- Experience using third party ad serving technology (e.g., Google Ads).
- Experience with online media planning and web/media analytics and reporting.
- Passion for emerging technologies and understanding of all media types (e.g., native, display, video, mobile).
- Proficiency with standard office software. Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS, Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, and Macs, preferred.
- A strong alignment with and proven demonstration of Morsekode core values:
- Driven. High Standards. High Belief. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and celebrate it when we arrive.
- Collaboration. We win as a team. It takes a village to generate an award-winning idea.
- Communication. We listen and we connect at all levels, at all times.
- Problem Solving. Creatively. We are constantly curious and always determined to find new solutions.
- Positivity/Genuineness. We look for opportunity in every challenge, because we care.
Please, no phone calls. Due to a high amount of interest, we may not reply to all applicants.
If you have checked off this list of qualifications, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org