Morsekode is a Minneapolis-based agency offering creative and strategic services for brands of all shapes and sizes. Our diverse team of strategists, designers, content creators and web developers work together to compose unique solutions that help our clients achieve their communication goals in a smart, compelling way — and we have tons of fun doing it.
The Digital Media Planner knows how to develop plans that let brands truly shine. Analytical and creative, you will provide insightful recommendations, optimize campaigns to ensure delivery is at its best possible performance, and prepare clear, insightful reports to bring clients along for the ride. Your negotiating skills are second to none — in fact, you may have even thought about becoming a lawyer. The Digital Media Planner sits on our team of rock star media professionals.
· Develop strategically proven digital media recommendations with supporting rationale.
· Optimize and manage digital media campaigns within respective platforms.
· Provide digital media planning recommendations and offers inventive problem-solving, both internally and externally, while maintaining a successful vendor, client and cross-department relationships.
· Execute day-to-day digital media planning and campaign management with assigned accounts.
· Lead buy stewardship, analyze campaigns, and recommend tactical changes to improve campaign performance.
· Assist in analysis of research to develop strategies and tactics.
· Work with analytics, trafficking, ad-serving, and finance departments as part of the media management process.
· Present plans, recommendations, and results to clients.
· Research and compile competitive data.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
· 2+ years of digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency setting.
· Strong knowledge of digital programmatic and paid social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager and Twitter Ads Manager. Nextdoor self-service experience is a plus.
· Experience building audiences from 1st and 3rd party data sets.
· Understanding of Facebook pixel deployment, custom events, tags and tracking code.
· Experience with DoubleClick, Sizmek and Prisma platforms a plus.
· Experience with Google AdWords, Programmatic and OTT digital video a plus.
· Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, or similar platforms.
· Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, ability to build impactful and visual presentations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, explicitly used for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation.
· Strong mathematical abilities and understanding of client billing process.
· Meticulous, organized and can handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Willingness to collaborate ideas that extend beyond media specific tasks.
· Self-starter, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Please, no phone calls. Due to a high amount of interest, we may not reply to all applicants.
If you have checked off this list of qualifications, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to: [email protected]