Morsekode is a modern creative agency. We create brand, digital and content solutions through our strategy, creative and production capabilities. Our people are our most valuable asset. Collaboratively, we compose ideas that grow business.
As an Account Coordinator at Morsekode, you will have the opportunity to establish and grow your marketing and client service skills, learning from a talented team of colleagues who serve an amazing portfolio of clients. As you learn our agency process and client industries, you will progress from a more behind the scenes role to one where you may play the lead in smaller projects or internal initiatives. Along the way, you will broaden your knowledge of modern marketing and the skills necessary to develop and grow meaningful client relationships that support client retention and agency growth.
- Assist the Account Management team in the day-to-day management of client accounts and projects.
- Research new and existing client customers, businesses and opportunities.
- Summarize meeting notes for executive summaries and internal/external meeting recaps.
- Manage the logistics for upcoming client meetings and presentations.
- Help review work and revisions for accuracy before client delivery.
Additional Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Contribute to the development of client presentations.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs.
- Facilitate and/or lead internal meetings, as assigned.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships.
- Play an active role in discerning what a client needs and fulfilling those needs.
- Work closely with all Agency staff in planning, analyzing and evaluating information and Agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs (e.g., budgets, recommendations, strategies, research data).
Continually develop, broaden and deepen your skill sets; attend external courses and seminars to gather insights and share with the team; participate in professional organizations; and keep up to date with industry trends and standards, always thinking of how to integrate emerging trends into client work.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or a related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A passion for marketing/advertising/communication and strong desire to learn.
- Computer literate and Internet savvy, to a high degree. Experience working in a Mac-based work environment, preferred. Fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with social media, social campaigns, and digital campaigns.
- Experience in planning, scheduling, and coordinating logistics for meetings, preferred.
- Strong people observation skills (e.g., the ability to actively listen, note details and pick up on non-verbal cues).
- A strong alignment with and proven demonstration of Morsekode’s core values:
- Driven. High Standards. High Belief. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and celebrate it when we arrive.
- Collaboration. We win as a team. It takes a village to generate an award-winning idea.
- Communication. We listen and we connect at all levels, at all times.
- Problem Solving. Creatively. We are constantly curious and always determined to find new solutions.
- Positivity/Genuineness. We look for opportunity in every challenge, because we care.
- This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to an Account Director. It has no direct reports.
- Regular travel is not expected for this position.
- Although initial client contact is limited, Assistant Account Managers work with all members of their department and across the Agency. As you cultivate your skills, you’ll put them to good use later with additional client-related responsibilities. The career path typically progresses to Account Manager and Account Supervisor roles, and potentially to an Account Director position. To grow in your role, you proactively ask a lot of questions and become a voracious learner about the industry and MK clients. You become a valuable partner, provide strong strategic value, and demonstrate command of brand, digital, and content marketing strategies.
Please, no phone calls. Due to a high amount of interest, we may not reply to all applicants.
If you have checked off this list of qualifications, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org